lauantai 30. tammikuuta 2016

CHANGE OF FAMILIES

I moved to my new family this Friday. It didn't feel like it'd actually happen until this morning on Saturday. I was like "Shoot I actually changed families" once I woke up. I was with my first host family for almost 6 months, like 5,5 months! For a Rotary exchange student that's wuite a lot, especially as to I will have a third family.

Baker Road was my home

If someone doesn't know about the Rotary policy, I will explain it shortly. Every Rotary exchange students has (there are exceptions of course) 2-4 host families through out their exchange year, that way an exchange student meets more people, sees culture more widely and probably visits more places. I bet that a lot of people think it's just stupid but, being honest we just get more out of ourear, since we're gonna have like 3 families on this side of the world!

I'm gonna miss George wicked much!


I had suchs a gerat time with the Sadlers, they thought me the American way of evertyhing, gave undertanding and love. It was amazing how well it fitted in the family! I had great siblings, who teased me like their own biological siblings haha! And they showed me a lot of places, like we went
to Canada, Washington DC, New York etc

Here are mom, dad, me and George!
I got so many good memories with them, and I'm happy that I'll always be able to go back and still call it my home. How I love the Sadlers!

I came to the States with the big red suitcase and one small black carry in suitcase, and now 6 months later I have like 5 times more stuff! (Mama don't faint!)

This was just a brief update on how I feel about changing families, as I personally feel like it's a huge deal haha! My new family seems to me awesome too, waiting for getting to know them better!

Sadlers made this for me, the sweetest thing ever!

Maija xx


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti